Why own an
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FRANCHISES
Franchising is a regulated industry. However, Massachusetts does not require a franchise to be registered or file any documentation with the state of Massachusetts prior to offering or selling franchises. Massachusetts is a non-registration state. EZ Eyecare, Inc. abides by federal franchise laws and guidelines. Interested parties will be provided with a Franchise Disclosure Document after an initial interview is conducted.
1. Open your own turnkey practice.
Starting an optometry practice is not easy. Now you can step into a practice designed and ready to have you seeing patients on day one. Equipment, marketing, program design and support are all part of your new EZ Eyecare practice.
2. Total Training and Support.
We accelerate your time to market by providing everything you need to get started. After opening, our management team is here for you every step of the way. Launch new services at a pace that suits your needs. No need to take time out of your patient schedule for planning as we do all the heavy lifting for you.
3. Minimal investment, maximum results.
A small investment in equipment plus a modest franchise fee is all it takes to get your new practice off the ground. After your initial investment, your fees are a percentage of your revenue. We grow as you grow. You grow with EZ Eyecare.
4. Own your work-life balance.
Cold start practices take more work to get rolling than most think. It takes time to accomplish everything you need to get done before the office opens, and it gets even more time consuming once the practice is seeing patients. Growth is a challenge, growth without support is nearly impossible. Franchising with EZ Eyecare provides the support, while you provide the vision.
EZ Eyecare, Inc. offers a convenient, supportive way for optometrists to launch their practices and reduce their risks – a franchise.
There are many benefits to an EZ Eyecare, Inc. franchise:
- Significant discounts on the products and equipment you need
- Access to trained clinical and managerial staff to answer all your questions
- Discounted billing and coding services when needed
- RevolutionEHR software from the start as part of your franchise fee
- Practice website and optometric marketing included in your franchise fee
- ProContactLens software included as part of your franchise fee
- Service set up and training on Dry Eye, specialty contacts and more
- Monthly clinical support
- Vacation/sick day back up and support
- Health Insurance and retirement program
- Franchises have a higher rate of success for start ups
- Proven management and clinical success.
You can step into your new practice in a fraction of the time you can do it on your own. Better yet, we offer an option out of the franchise after 6 years, or stay with us and open another location. Our franchises let you be the doctor you’ve wanted to be, concentrating on patient care while we handle much of the management activities.
Start your franchise today and be on your way to a very successful optometric career.
- 6-year contract agreements
- Buy out options at the end of the term
- $5,000 start up fee (can be paid ratably over time)
- Franchise fees charged as a percentage of revenue
Let us help you develop the practice you’ve been looking for…yours!
Dr. Susan O’Shea
EZ EYECARE INC.
Years after completing her Doctorate of Optometry from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA, Dr. O’Shea completed a residency at the VA Medical Center in West Roxbury, MA, with a concentration in ocular disease treatment and management, and then she decided to pursue a business opportunity that has seen a surge in recent years.
EZ Eyecare, Inc. provides eye exam and contact lens evaluation services to clients throughout the greater Boston market. The businesses were formed to generate profit and build successful operations, but also to develop flagship locations and proof-of-concept in different markets for the franchise system..
Specializing in eye exams, contact lenses, and lasik, the franchisees’ EZ Eyecare model will also offer a wide variety of services. EZ Eyecare has a hybrid business model that will allow franchisees to convert their existing business to an EZ Eyecare, as well as add their new franchise business to an existing optical business. In any scenario, EZ Eyecare prides itself in expert eye examinations and personalized care.The concept fits very well into today’s franchise marketplace. It is a business model that allows for a reasonable and realistic initial investment as a franchisee will be able to operate within an existing optical business with minimal improvements necessary.